Certified LeSS Practitioner with
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS.works gives an overview. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The following topics will be covered in the Certified LeSS Practitioner course:
- Why LeSS? And why LeSS with Innovation Games?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
Increasing Customer Intimacy and understanding via Innovation Games
- What is your product?
- real Product Portfolio management
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- Product Vision and Roadmaps using Innovation Games
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Retrospectives at scale
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Roles of ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Management within LeSS
Who Should Attend
Anyone with basic Scrum knowledge. Possible job titles include:
- Product Managers / Directors
- Portfolio / Product Management Professionals
- Software Engineers / Developers / Architects
- Agile Coaches / Team Lead