Designing Great Value Propositions
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to use a variety of Innovation Games® collaboration frameworks with your customers to:
Discover and understand how qualitative insights build empathy and understanding.
Learn how to incorporate online collaboration frameworks to maintain more regular contact with customers and other stakeholders.
Incorporate employees and partners into your customer experience program,
Learn how to apply frameworks to gain insights into the customer journey,
Use frameworks to identify unmet needs.
Learn how to facilitate using collaboration frameworks in order to maximize participation and create insights, build empathy and drive action.
Learn how to select frameworks optimal for solving a variety of problems, use them with stakeholders and process the results effectively.
Why take this workshop?
- Improve your ability to ensure Market-Customer Fit
- Add tools to your design thinking took box
- Generate insights that help to gain top management buy-in
- Practice using collaboration frameworks that have broad applicability (The Value Proposition Canvas and collaboration frameworks experienced during the class apply to projects, products, processes and solutions.)
Who Should Attend
- Marketing professionals
- Product Managers and Product Owners
- Project Managers
- UI/UX Designers
- Individuals or teams who are creating a new offering from scratch
- Individuals or teams who are working on improving existing offerings
- Anyone looking to improve their facilitation skills or their ability to run meetings that are engaging and collaborative.