Innovation Games® for Agile Teams .
One of four core values of the Agile Manifesto is Customer collaboration over contract negotiation. At Conteneo, we like to shorten this just a bit and focus on collaboration: within a team, between teams, with customers, and with stakeholders. The most popular Agile method is Scrum - and Scrum is built on effective collaboration!
Effective collaboration is powered by goal-driven frameworks, with clearly understood roles, interaction models and an understanding of what the group is going to do with the results.
In this powerful one-day, learning-by-doing certification workshop, you will learn several essential frameworks to improve your Agile projects. Special emphasis will be placed on scaling collaboration to meet the needs of multiple Scrum teams and distributed Scrum teams.
What You Will Learn
- Identify customer requirements and develop a product vision through Product Box
- Develop better roadmaps with Prune the Future online
- Prioritize a backlog through Buy a Feature online
- Plan a successful project through Remember the Future
- Improve retrospectives with Speed Boat online
We will also use 20/20 Vision to include one bonus framework that addresses a problem chosen by the class. In the process, you get two additional frameworks! Here are some topics that prior classes have chosen:
- Understand product / service ecosystems through Spider Web
- Understand product / service usage through Start Your Day
- Improve distributed release planning with Mitch Lacey's online Planning Wall
- Identifying and prioritizing technical debt through a game cocktail featuring Speed Boat and Buy a Feature
- ... or some other topic that you want to explore!
Who Should Attend
- All members of Agile teams - Scrum Masters, Developers, Product Owners, Business Sponsors
- Anyone who wishes to create more innovative product and service offerings.